10 oct 2008

Pagina 11

COMPLETE THE SENTENCES WITH SO AN NEITHER AND FORMS OF DO ANS BE

1. I love horror movies and of my girlfriend.
2. We don`t have a pet and be our cousins.
3. My brother likes hip-hop and be I.
4. I`m not American and of paula.
5. We`re good students and of our brothers and sisters.
6. Cintrhia doesn`t have a boyfriend and be carla.

MATCH THE SPORTS WITH THE EQUIPMENT.

1. Basketball.................. c
2. Swimming..................a
3. Baseball......................d
4. Soccer.........................b
5. Bowling.......................f
6. Fotbooll.......................c

READ THE TEXT AND ANSWER THE QUESTIONS

1. How are sports in thr U.S different now from twenty years ago?
20 years ago nobody conocia the futboll.
2.What are two differences between on soccer and fotbooll?
It`s non violent and open to both boys and girls
3. Many peoplehin soccer is the besty sport for boys and girls.

No hay comentarios: