10 dic 2008

Complete the sentences with the pronouns in the box

1. I'm doing something fun on vacation. I 'm going somewhere interesting
Example:

We know this recovery is out there somewhere, but we don't know when it will occur
He is somewhere in this room.
My pen is somewhere in my desk but I can't find it
They're going to have to get the money from somewhere
SOMEWHERE OVER THE RAIMBOW
Oxford is somewhere in England
Would you like to go somewhere?
Susana had been somewhere far from Scotland
I never ever read anywhere
Shouldn't be allowed anywhere
After typing in your answer click anywhere on the page to check it
Get your own Box.net widget and share anywhere
We mustn’t smoke anywhere in school
You don't get anywhere chasing stars
This is some of the toughest grading you will find anywhere

2. I' m dont´twant to do nothing and I don't wan to go anywhere
Example:

They weren´t anywhere
I'm not going anywhere on Saturday
There's nothing more toxic to productivity than a meeting
I can go anywhere
I'll work anywhere but here
I' haven't see Joe anywhere
Have you seen A na anywhere
I haven't gone anywhere
There's nothing either
I’m reading There’s Nothing Like Baseball
NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE WITH GOD
there is nothing as beautiful as that
There’s nothing we can’t listen and reach
Nothing suits him
Can't be trusted, good for nothing type of brother

3. We're doing anything on our vacation. We're going nowhere
Example:

Anything else I need to know?
I did not undestand anything
If you want to know anything else you can ask me I don't have anything
I don't eat anything for breakfast
I'll give you ANYTHING you want!
Is there ANYTHING you want to tell me??
She said nothing about your accident
Did anyone else buy anything?

Don't do anything outside your role
They won't do anything
Do you have anything that belonged to an older relative?
MICHAEL TOLD HIS SISTER NOT TO WORRY ABOUT ANYTHING
how to do anything well.
I must never put anything before Him
You didn't enter anything

No hay comentarios: