10 dic 2008

Page 55

2. Match the adjetive with its opposite

1. Sociable a. lazy
2. ambitious b.unknown
3. popular c. exciting
4. hard-working d. shy
5. boring e. different

(1 d) (2 e) (3 b) (4 a) (5 c)

3. Complete the conversation. Use many, much, a lot of, some, any, a little and a few.

Lisa: I don't eat (1) a little vegetables. I eat (2) a lot of fruit, though

Emily: Me, too. I eat (3) many apples. They're my favorite.

Lisa: And I don't drink (4) much milk.

Emily: I drink (5) a few milk, but probably not enough. Do you drink (6) a lot of water?

Lisa: Yeah, I'm good about that. I usually drink eight glasses a day.

Emily: What about meat? Do you eat (7) any meat?

Lisa: Yeah, I eat (8) any meat. I'm not a vegetarian. I don't eat (9) some chips, though. Do you eat many snacks

Emily: I never buy a whole bag, but I usually steal (10) a few chips from my boyfriend!

No hay comentarios: