10 dic 2008

Oraciones

1. I wanted to drink a coke
2. I Loved you
3. I learned english
4. I played football yesterday
5. They prayed for us
6. They used to go to the park
7. She washed her clothes
8. We watched the movie
9. He walked for two hours
10.They talked about their problems
11. I CYRCLE TO WORK EVERY DAY
.12. ELEPHANTS LIVE IN AFRICA AND INDIA.
13. I GO TO WORK EVERY MORNING.
14. I LIVE WITH MY PARENTS.
15. CHARLES WRITES ENGLISH.
16. ALEX SPEAKS FRENCH.
17. THE FROG JUMPS.
18. HE KNOWS.
19. WE LIKE SPORTS.
20. MY PLANE TAKES OFF THIS EVENING
21. I am eating soup in the kitchen
22. I m doing spinning in teh gym.
23. im calling my mother to her house
.24. im doing my homework for tomorrow english class
25. I am painting my dog.
26. Im at the doctor because ive got fever
.27. Iam at the park taking xare of my little brother.
28. I am at the hospital because my sister just broke her leg
29. im writing a letter to my boyfriend.
30. I do not watch tv every afternoon
31. Do I watch tv every afternoon?
32. She finishes her homework on time
33. She does not finish her homework on time
34. Does she finish her homework on time?35. I did not close the shop yesterday morning
36. Did I close the shop yesterday morning?
37. She stopped the car next to the traffic lights
38. She did not stop the car next to the traffic lights
39. Did she stop the car next to the traffic lights?
40.I go to the park now.
41. He plays soccer everyday.
42. She cooks a delicious cake.
43. We watch the tv
44. You have a beautiful house
45. They study for the exam
46. She eats quickly
47. He looks for his keys desperately
48. I played tennis yesterday
49. Do not stay outside any longer.
50. Come here, please.
51. I don't wanna go to the school
52. They don't have enough experience
53. He doesn't like her
54. It doesn't matter
55. She doesn't like swimming
56. You don't know what i want
57. I don't care anything
58. I don't know what i need to do
59 We don't listen music
60. They don't have money

No hay comentarios: